Important Notice for Admissions 2020-21
Admission for the second and third year classes of Arts, Commerce, Science, B.B.A., B.B.A. (C.A.), B. Sc. (Computer), B.Voc., B.Lib. programmes in Senior College as well as for the Second Year of Post Graduate programs, the Admission process has started from Thursday 25/ 06/2020.
However, due to the prevalence of covid-19, the 'link' for admission 2020-21, is not open for all classes at the same time, it will be open for that class two days before the date in the admission schedule.
While taking admission to different courses, students are made aware of the following things.
First, student should understand rules, regulations and syllabus details of the courses provided. They have to fill up online admission form on C.T.Bora College website http://ctbora.vriddhionline.com. Admissions should be taken as per the schedule made by the College.
The students after filling up the Online admission form should visit the College to check the Admission Schedule and should check the Admission updates in the College Website.
Students have to submit the following documents to take admission in the First Year of all courses-
- Leaving Certificate.
- Attested copy of 12th std. mark sheet.
- Fees concession form in pre-defined format.
- Caste Certificate for reserved categories.
- Migration Certificate for the students from other universities.
- Income Certificate (from Tahsildar)
- Aadhar Card (Attested Copy)
- A photo copy of first page of Nationalized Bank Savings Account Passbook.