While taking admission to different courses, students are made aware of the following things.
First, student should understand rules, regulations and syllabus details of the courses provided. They have to fill up online admission form on C.T.Bora College website http://ctbora.vriddhionline.com. Admissions should be taken as per the schedule made by the College.
The students after filling up the Online admission form should visit the College to check the Admission Schedule and should check the Admission updates in the College Website.
Students have to submit the following documents to take admission in the First Year of all courses-
- Leaving Certificate.
- Attested copy of 12th std. mark sheet.
- Fees concession form in pre-defined format.
- Caste Certificate for reserved categories.
- Migration Certificate for the students from other universities.
- Income Certificate (from Tahsildar)
- Aadhar Card (Attested Copy)
- A photo copy of first page of Nationalized Bank Savings Account Passbook.